A) New Account Form
B) Traditional IRA & SEP IRA Agreement
C) Roth IRA Agreement
D) Margin Agreement
E) Account Transfer Form
To Open a New Account:
1) Download the New Account form 'A' above. For an IRA account, please
download the corresponding IRA form ('B or C').
2) Complete pages 1-4 of the New Account agreement, and sign the
3) Fax the copies to +1 954 697 0181 or email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Please mail the original signed documents to:
Atlantic Wealth Management
110 East Broward Blvd
Ft Lauderdale, FL 33301
5) An advisor will contact you shortly thereafter.
To Transfer an Account to Atlantic Wealth Management:
1) Download the ACAT (Account Transfer) Form 'E' above.
2) Complete the ACAT Form and fax/email it back to us along with a recent
monthly statement from the current holding company.
*Via Fax: +1 954 697 0181 or email the forms to: email@example.com
3) An advisor will contact you shortly thereafter.
*Please call an advisor now if you require immediate assistance:
+1 954 315 3921
You must have Adobe Acrobat
Reader® to view these PDF files.
If you do not currently have this
software, download it for free at
www.adobe.com, or click on the
Adobe Acrobat logo above.
+ 1 954 315 3921
|Atlantic Wealth Management offers Securities through International Assets Advisory LLC an Independent Registered Broker/Dealer Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advisory Services offered through International
Assets Investment Management, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. International Assets Advisory, LLC and International Assets Investment Management, LLC are affiliated companies. Registered
Investment Advisors may only conduct business with residents of the states for which they are properly registered. Please note that not all of the investments and services mentioned are available in every state.
This site and the content herein are subject to certain Legal Notices. Please see "Legal/Privacy Important Disclosures" tab at the top of page for important information.